with Matthew Elton, DPhil, PG Dip (TA Counselling)
- Problems with your relationship
- Constantly sad, tearful, or upset
- Feeling stuck in your life, your job, your relationships
- Other people expect too much of you
- Finding it hard to cope
- Feeling stressed or angry
- Struggling to be more assertive
- Others don’t seem to see the real you
These and other difficulties are common. Often you can move forward with the help of friends and family. But sometimes it can be easier and more effective to seek the help of a counsellor or psychotherapist.
I am trained to Diploma level in Transactional Analysis and also have training in Narrative Therapy. I have been working as a counsellor since 2005.
- Face to face sessions (Edinburgh) – individuals and couples
- Via video (Skype / FaceTime) – individuals
Short and long-term counselling / therapy undertaken.
My usual charge is £45 per session for individuals, and £50 for couples. The fee for an initial consultation is £25. If you feel that these fees prevent you from committing to ongoing work, please do discuss it with me as I try to offer some flexibility.
I usually work Tuesday (daytime and evening); Wednesday (daytime and evening); Thursday (lunchtime and afternoon); Friday (daytime and evening). My earliest slot is usually 8.30am and my latest slot is usually 7.30pm. These hours may vary from time to time.
To find out more, call 07779 036 924 for an informal and confidential chat. Or make an inquiry using the online form.